Standards of Membership
(You must agree to these in order to obtain membership.)
- Supply background information about
the member and his/her business, or other information essential to the
Association's responsibility to provide factual reports on the profession.
- Cooperate with Association activities
and efforts to promote and improve the professionalism of the bridal business.
- Respond rapidly and honestly to
all complaints forwarded by the Association.
- Supply, on request, the evidence
on which any advertising is based.
- Use the Associations name and logo
only as authorized.
- Pay all association bills in a
Code of Ethics:
- Represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed-to services in a timely
and cost-efficient manner.
- Establish reasonable, proper fees
for services and provide written estimates to each client.
- Use honest factual advertising.
- Deal with employees fairly, in
an unbiased manner.
- Operate an establishment that is
a credit to the Association and the community.
Disclose to clients any payment
received from suppliers.
For all levels, membership must be maintained in good standing. Lapses
in membership are not credited to the time requirements for advancement.